"And with Him (Allah) are the keys of the unseen treasures- none knows them but He; and He knows what is in the land and the sea, and there falls not a leaf but He knows it, nor a grain in the darkness of the earth, nor anything green nor dry but (it is all) in a clear book."
WANTED: CHRISTMAS ELVES
This is an emergency! Christmas is just around the corner and I need more elves to help me.
If you're interested, write an open letter and tell me why I should hire you. Also don't forget to answer the ff questions:
1. If you were an elf, what would your name be?
2. What would be your job/task as an elf?
Tag your letters 'Elf'
We learn lessons from loved ones!!
We throw it on haters!!
All my life, I've been scared of men standing over me.
In the end, it came to my understanding that the best standover man I ever had
was not a man at all.
When the smell of food draws you into its dark hole... All we can do is follow its lead into the darkness happily and immerse ourselves in it 😉😉
In thinking about my 50 years of age today I decided to reflect on 50 memories in no particular order.
1. Seeing the birth of my three kids. Grounding.
2. Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane, at night. Exhilarating.
3. Eating my favorite snack, crab legs. Heavenly.
4. Taking the SAT tests 10 times to get into West Point and then trying to survive my first year. Hell.
5. Winning state baseball championships in high school. Perfect.
6. Seeing my dad cry at his dad's funeral when I was a boy. Life.
7. Getting fired from a job two times and failing at previous two start ups. Necessary.
8. Racing to see the sunsets at 21 in northern Italy. Stunning.
9. Crashing my first motorcycle i...
Days when you just can't figure out what to do!
I came back from California this morning realizing how beautiful it all looks from above. The madness is muted and the anger is absent. Earth looks to be in its natural state of balance and harmony, almost divine.
Let's not screw it up...
`.. ............... ..´E
The Magical Conversation
Let's have magical conversation tomorrow.
That five words kept circling her thoughts before she closed her eyes for that night.
It was a Saturday evening, six fourty five PM, for the first time, they both met at a restaurant. One month before this meet, they both got to know each other through a mutual friend.
For the first time both are seeing face to face.
He appeared to be the right guy to her and he was tall, having athletic look and she was impressed with his list of hobbies. she texted him first before it became regular conversation in whatsapp between few voice calls.
Both of them are absolutely dressed for the first informal date and are killing that ...
If everything was supposed to make sense inmediately then why would we even need a prayer?
Hope , belief and prayer run hand in hand with destiny, fate and life.
Pray, believe and hope always.
I'm really bored...so here is a baby RoadRunner for your time. 😆💙
"Every heart sings a song, incomplete,
until another heart whispers back.
Those who wish to sing always find a song.
At the touch of a lover,
everyone becomes a poet."