While talking to my younger self i make a grid.
4 columns of love, maturity, relations, career.
I've been raised in all .
Maybe a less in career but a lot in maturity.
Maybe a less in love but the most in maintaining relations.
I smile seeing my younger self
I smile because I've grown into a stronger woman today.
I'm not crying for the same reasons anymore nor giving anyone a reason to cry.
I'm still my younger self just holding more points in my grids.🌼🌈
Poetry. One of the most important and beautiful forms of art and expression.
We want to honor this art form.
So this week, we challenge you to write the best poem you've ever written.
And when you're done, share it in an open letter, tagging it 'poetry'.
Have fun and good luck!
Start by saying “hi” and then, refresh this post and just compliment random people in the comments. Make friends and have fun!
So if I ever write a novel it will be about karma.
1st page as follows:
In morning I stay outside the doors and at night I stay inside the doors.
What I do outside (good or bad) I'll have to pay(receive) inside.
Karma will find its way to you.
The one who defines himself often suffers from the existential crisis.
In one of his letters, Vincent Van Gogh asked what was he in the eyes of most people and answered with what he wanted to become. The contrast irked when he labeled himself nobody, an eccentric, or an unpleasant person because more often than not, we miss the soul in things but Vincent had painted them all.
So, how could he be a non-entity?
How could anyone be a non-entity?
In his last letter, Vincent talked about his place near the stars and I wished he had understood it while alive that he was infinity and so are we- unfathomable and infinite; for no one can ever know our depths, not after what remains of us are so...
Set-backs are opportunities to run new tracks;
This is your race, run at your pace;
Just don’t stop running!
This month it's 'Novel Writing Month'. And it is never too late to start (or finish) yours.
In an open letter, write the first page of your very own novel.
Tag your letter 'novel' so others can find it too.
I wish the fault was in our stars
then we would have put the blame on it
Alas.. it's just you & I who could not fit
Every broken heart
just for that one soul
When dubious about your ideas or thought,
Just give it a try, you might just hit the spot.
Failure, is the worst that will happen,
To strengthen yourself, this is a useful weapon.
Just move forward and carry on the process,
Considering it your first step towards success.
I miss your presence the second you walk away. Don’t leave, not yet, not at all, please just stay.
I miss your kiss the second your lips leave mine. Your presence is euphoric, is this cloud nine?
I’m scared of this, scared of you.
Because I don’t know if you feel this too.
Didn’t know I could still feel this;
Can’t express how badly I want this;
These days, these weeks, will they turn into months and years. These days, these weeks, will this all end in heartbreak and tears.
Don’t taint this happiness, this feeling of pure ecstasy. Let’s build this moment, weeks to months, months to years, you and me.
After all of these years,
No one hears the screams;
Or sees the tears.
No one notices the pain it seems.
You left me broken;
Missing a huge part of me,
Our words left so much unspoken.
Unsure of life, don’t you see.
Send signs from heaven, please.
'I love writing' day is coming up and what better way to celebrate than by writing something?
Write a letter spelling out your name, with one letter on each line and create a story or poem from there on. Like so:
Tag your letter 'writing'.
Time to reflect.
1. The more I think about it, the more I realize that _fate_ is a miracle.
2. When I look in the mirror, I see _improvement_.
3. I’d like to forgive myself for past _decision's_.
4. I need more _beer_ in my life.
5. I feel most creative when _around nature_.
6. I feel at peace when _I listen to slow songs on a cloudy day with few flowers around me_.
7. I notice that I tend to turn to _hopeless_ to escape my feelings. From now on, I’ll try _facing them_ instead.
8. My favorite memory is _tears in my mother's eye when I got my first job_
9. I’m fascinated by how people _are comfortable with digital love these days_.
10. I would like to write about ...
1. The more I think about it, the more I realize that having a sister like you in my life is a miracle.
2. When I look in the mirror, I see a strong , brave beautiful grown up woman smiling back at me .
3. I’d like to forgive myself for being a difficult teenager. For lack of understanding difficult situations . For being having a low self esteem that I let people hurt me the way they wanted to .
4. I need more hugs , more encouragement , more sweet words of love in my life.
5. I feel most creative when I'm happy . When I have had a good night's sleep. When I'm spending time with my sister or with kids ..
6. I feel at peace when I am on the bed and my sister c...