|I'm an artist in practice from Thailand and in finding inspiration process|
Changing is one of the most ordinary part of our life, I know it all along.
But it is painful when it is a change of people or heart of the one you care.
That person recently changes into someone I do not know.
Even though I tried to change my course in order to adapt, because of my personal issue, I cannot catch the pace at all.
I tried to make understanding and straight-forward conversation but nothing works. I tried to embrace the situation but it becomes difficult to handle until I does not feel anything at all. Giving up maybe the only choice.
Or the change of my heart maybe the best choice.
I am exhausted
Thank you for reading my whining. I actually do not want to...
I feIt that I hadn't written anything on Lettrs for too long now.
Anyway, I'm just back with 75% health recovery now, hope it's better and better so that I can fully take the next step.
Since it's new year already...(13 days passed, I know it's too late to say HNY 2015 now)
I would like to share my wishlists for this year as a reminder to myself also.
Nat K.'s wishlists
1. Be healthy - because of my health issue, getting fit is the only cure.
2. Finish my personal project - it's all drawing and painting that I'll show it to you guys soon.
3. Get the actual job - (No.1 is affecting this issue.)
4. Make and save money - The sooner, the better
5. Improve my personality - such ...
Since Halloween is coming and I want to use this awesome theme (with no reason :P)
I'm thinking about what I should draw or paint and publish on that day.
Should it be something cliche like Zombie, Frankenstein, or Vampire (Not Twilight version)?
Or should it be mythical ghost or creature from my country?
Lettrists, could you suggest me, pleaseeee?
Life is short and very fragile
1 wrong turn, a life can be taken away.
So, people, cherish it, embrace it, live it and do the best things for people around you as much as you can. Because life is not certain, you have no idea of your and other's final destination. Make your life and other's worth living.
R. I. P. to one of my acquaintaces
I shouldn't drink coffee in the evening.
I underestimated power of caffeine.
It's 3 am here and I still wide awake...
I have had hard days recently.
Fortunately, there is still somethings that bright my days to encourage me to pass through
and I'm kind of addicted to it ;
1. Jazz, swing, classical, oldies music : I used to listen to rock and alternatives, but I guess I grow older...
2. Classic movies : Influence from no.1, The Sound of Music and My Fair Lady are my favorites
3. 9Gag : Improving art of trolling is truly important
What are yours addiction/things that bright your day?