|Student, Writer, Blogger, Learner, and Author. Love the concept of Love. Official Blog: www.penmanrohit.com|
First time in past few days, I heard her laughing out loud from within her heart as well. I could sense the emotions of happiness from her voice.
I don't know how it happened but I am thankful to God for keeping her happy the way she looks most beautiful.
Thank you God!
Walking towards the main gate, was one of the most difficult things I did today.
It was one of the first days in this month when I came back from college without saying any hello to you.
The only relief I have is that I saw you even without you being aware about it. I wonder how your day might have been.
Though you just told me that your day went well, I know that there was something which you also missed. There was something which you did not want to talk about right now.
I still don't know when are we going to meet again but my eyes were already looking for you everywhere as if we were going to see each other today.
I just hope that we get to meet each other as soon as possible.
The Fear That I Created.
I may not remove the fear, which I have created in you, within seconds.
I may not undo the actions which lead you to have that fear.
But I can definitely stand by your side in every decision you take, in every step you proceed.
A situation might have arised in us which created some unwanted consequences. But I am ready to go through them for us.
I have complete faith on us and therefore, I know that we shall pass anything that comes in our way.
I am no special being but I am sure that you are strong enough to take the bold decision to fight for our bond because this is all we have.
I may have acted out of my senses at times but this doesn't mean that I will repeat m...
If 'I Love You' is not the only way to express my feelings for you, there must be many other ways too.
But still I would prefer the one which comes right from my heart.
They call it LOVE, I call it You.
They call it an emotion, I call it You.
They call it a thought, I call it You.
They call it a verb, I call it You.
They call it a strength, so I call it You.
Everything which is Love is You because everything that I feel is for You.
My emotions emerged gradually after you entered in my life.
I don't know the exact time.
I don't know the exact day.
But one thing is certain, I love you till the end of time.
P.S. I am sitting on the sofa but I can still hear the tick-tick of the running clock wh...
Today, for a moment, I felt as if I lost you but my only priority is You then how I could hage let you go. I tried. I tried. I tried again. I tried again. But you had already made a decision. I tried again. I tried again. As I was about to realize the loss and started to cry, you realized my love for you once again which encouraged you to rethink on your decisions.
I couldn't suggest you for anything because I was ready to go by your choices only. But you realized my pain of fear of losing you that you finally expressed your disappointments and not only consoled me but also made me believe that we are still the same.
Thank you for everything.
I don't know how are you.
I don't know how to console you at this moment.
I know that I have disappointed you and even it's hard for me to face myself.
But I want to talk to you as soon as possible.
It hurts because it hurts.
How can I make someone sad when that pwrson is a reason for a smile on my face.
Happy Children Day Everyone :-)
Gone are the days, when Brick Games, Carom Board, cycling used to excite to most of us. We are more inclined to smartphones, internet, and social media even more than we used to enjoy playing video games that inserted game chips; Marios, Snow Bros, Contra, and many more. Time has changed, as most of us has shifted to Candy Crush, Temple Run, Need For Speed, etc. But one thing will never change, that in one way or the other, there is a child still alive in most or almost all of us, we just suppress that child by some force and we know what that may be.
Work Load, Assignments, relationships, Love, Money, Maturity, Seriousness and 1000 other aspects including to...
Let Me Help You Unethically🕺
Today, one of my faculties shared some wonderful insights on the importance of integrity of an individual.
He narrated a story of a friend who was preparing for UGC Net with him but during the final exam, he could not answer one of the important questions but Sir tried to insist him to take his help but his friend denied. After the end of the exam when he came outside, Sir scolded him very much and asked, "You were preparing very hard for this day and when you got a chance to clear it, you denied. Why?"
"Because had I took your help today, you would have kept me reminding that I cleared UGC Net net because of you and whole my life I would have owed you every bi...
November 07, 2017:
Things I Learned on November 07, 2017:-
- If you make people feel that you are doing something wrong, they will drag you down to their own level.
- People know different things. Talk to them, you will get to learn a lot.
- You may feel that people are demoralizing you, however, it may also be their way of motivating you to think big.
- You come across many people in your life but some of them are so different that you learn something amazing from them. (P.S. A conversation with Madhusudhan)
- You should get habitual of rejections but rather learn from them. (Lesson Credits: Sanjay Jindhal Sir)
- That amazing moment when the panel asks you to choose the Group D...
Things I Learned Today: November 04, 2017:
- Life starts to appear amazing when you see it with a filter of Love in your eyes.
- Sometimes, people may misuse your helping nature. Be aware of it. (P.S. Bus vs. Bike)
Things I Learned Today: November 05, 2017:
- When you know that you want to do something productive, you will definitely find a way to do it.
- Sometimes, it is hard to resist yourself from expressing your emotions to the person who value them the most.
Things I Learned Today: November 06, 2017:
- When you start your day with something special, it automatically brings amazing experiences throughout the day.
- That hilarious moment when you speak out the answer, du...
The Day When I Expressed My LOVE.
Things I Learned Today: November 03, 2017:
- When your heart has already made a decision about where it wants to go, you cannot resist it on the name of any negative emotions like fear, doubts, etc. because deep inside, it already knows everything and choose the best for us.
- You should not limit yourself within the opportunities you are getting. Rather, you should work on creating new opportunities for yourself. Money is not the problem, sooner or later, it will follow but all in all, you will receive satisfaction for what you will do. (Lesson Credits: Vishal Sarin Sir)
- You should never use the statement, "Now, the life is set", because this is the ...
Things I Learned Today: November 02, 2017:
- Your subconscious mind is so amazing that it never denies your command. You just have to give the right instructions to it. (P.S. Cleared the Test of Federal Bank)
- Your good luck charm is nothing but your faith. It should not contain doubts in your abilities. (P.S. Did not clear Group Discussion.)
- It feels amazing when the failure does not haunt you.
- That awesome moment when your friend says that you have her support whenever required. (P.S. Assignment Related)
- We should not snatch someone else's opportunity in the process of grabbing it. (P.S. Initiated a group discussion in Federal Bank Placement Drive)
Things I Learned Today: November 01, 2017
- Some people don't justify their choices. (P.S. Capstone vs. PEP)
- People may suggest you to change yourself just to become acceptable by someone, but it does not mean that you have to do it. (P.S. Sir asked students to keep a moustache because Federal Bank is South Indian Bank so chances of selection may increase.)
- Sometimes, it happens that you get stuck in a situation where you have to decide which side you must go out of the two places. Always choose the place where you can generate maximum value not only for yourself, but also for others. (P.S. Left PEP Session to attend Capstone at the risk of losing attendance)
Lessons I Learned In The Past 6 Days:-
October 17, 2017:
Some days are very special. You must cherish them but should not take them as a pride. Stay down to earth.
October 18, 2017:
Your plans must be flexible enough to adapt with the changing environment.
You must not suggest any idea or opinion that you cannot implement by yourself. (Lesson Credits: Rupali)
That amazing moment when you get to hear something so wonderful that you cannot trust your own ears.
October 19, 2017:
Some festivals are the reminder of how amazing the life is!
A chat may create misunderstanding but a slight glance in the eyes of a person can convey everything that is enough to resolve the situation.
One of the best Sundays of My Life:
Today, for the first time in my life, I participated in an event as a Judge and Quiz Master of Debate Competition and Quiz Competition respectively.
Before I start sharing my experience of today, I would like to thank Mohit for giving me such an amazing opportunity to be a part of the event organized by Louise Braille Welfare Association For The Blind.
The topic for the debate was "Ki Netraheen lokaan nu Taras di nazar naal dekheya jaanda aa ya fer Haq Di" ("Are blind people treated with pity or with rights?")
The competition was between the Blind and sighted people with same rules and regulations. I was judging the debate with two other judges who wer...
Dua Toh Bass Hum Tumari Khushi Ki Hi Karte Hain,
Par Yeh Kambakht Dil, Tumse Baat Karni Ki Khwayish Bhi Saamne Rakh Deta Hai.
Baat Humari Kamm Ho Ya Zyada,
Par Bharosa Tumpe Aaj Bhi Hai Aur Hamesha Rahega.
Hum Jaante Hain Ke Hum Bohut Bolte Hain,
Par Kya Karein, Har Pal Tumare Baare Mein Hi Sochte Hain, Bohut Kuch Hota Hai Btaane Ko.
Kehna toh bohut kuch hai,
Par Mauka Nahi Milta.
Puchhna toh bohut kuch hai,
Par puchhne ka saleeka nahi milta.
Jazbaat toh bohut hain,
Par Alfaazon ka saath nahi milta.
Aakhein toh taras hi gayi thi tumhe dekhne ko,
Par ab toh humare dil ne bhi humse muh morh liya hai.
Kehta hai ke humse bhi baat tabhi karega jab aapse mulakaat hogi...
I don't know where you are, what are you thinking or doing.
I just know one thing that I am missing you with every Tick-Tick sound of the wall clock in this room.
I am trying to do something but I am not able to come to any conclusion whether I am supposed to tell you that I miss you or I should keep missing in silence.
I know that you don't want me to change in any manner.
I know that you also miss me.
I know that you are in a situation that you cannot express everything you are thinking about.
I know that you pray the best for me.
I know that you are also wondering whether I am happy or not. However, even I don't have any exact answer to it.
I am happy because I have your presence in my li...
LIMITED DAYS, UNLIMITED LESSONS
October 7, 2017:
Anger is nothing but a choice. Better you don't choose it. (P.S. It felt amazing when I decided to rejoice the present instead of getting angry.)
If you have a lot of ideas, present them in an organized manner. (Lesson Credits: Shipra Ma'am)
Inspect the product and then decide if you really want to purchase it. (P.S. Blazer Issue)
Life is funny. We usually advise to people, not to panic in any case of any mis-happening but usually end up getting disappointed when such things happen with us as well.
You must have a sync in your virtual personality and actual personality. (Lesson Credits: Rajesh Dorbala Sir)
Interviewer must enjoy talkin...
Tum Kabhi Meri Chahat Ban Jaogi Yeh Toh Maine Kabhi Nahi Socha Tha.
Bas Ab Itna Jaanta Hoon Ke Yahan Tak Aa Hi Gya Hoon Toh Aage Bhi Tumara Saath Hamesha Hi Nibhaunga....
Happy Thanksgiving Season
I hereby thank all the people who, in one way or the other, helped me whenever I needed someone and all those who show concern for others and bring smile on others' faces.
P.S. Thanksgiving Season has started and therefore, it's high time to start thanking people who have brought some difference in your life.
Dear known Stranger,
Today, after an another year, your birthday has come once again and again, I don't have any contact with you to say 'Wish you a very Happy Birthday.
I was told that Time heals everything but I never believed much on it. May be I was too stubborn to believe anything like that because I just wanted to keep the wounds with myself only.
However, you would be glad to know that everything is in good spirits now. Spark in my life has returned and whole day I was not dying to try to wish you a happy birthday. Because deep inside my heart, I know that you must be very Happy and I still pray the best for you but does not want to see myself in that best because I have already fou...
Thank you Lettrs for keeping my spirit high to continue writing.
I have learned a lot from Lettrs and I am so proud to be one of the early Lettrists.
Finally, I am glad to announce my official blog: www.penmanrohit.com
Kindly have a look and share your feedback.
You can also subscribe to the newsletter for regular updates.
Thanks & Regards,
If it wasn't for Love,
I wouldn't have trusted you again...
September 29, 2017:
Things I Learned Today:-
Once you start to understand your abilities and strengths, you automatically starts to achieve more. You cannot do everything but you can definitely do something with a great passion ever day.
Things I Learned From Webinar by Lisa Nichols:
- Show your story rather than telling a story.
- "You don't have to make up a story, truth is already sexy."
- Do something that you cannot do.
- Why play safe when you can be powerful.
- Make a stand.
- You are never too big to be inspirational.
- Give the gift of your journey and they will give you loyalty.
September 25, 2017:-
Things I Learned Today:
Only you can change your mindset if you want to. Nobody else can do it for you. (Lesson Credits: Rajesh Verma Sir)
You may find 1000+ reasons to be sad but sometimes, only one reason is enough to smile.
Happy NSS Day (Must-Read Post For Many)
Time passes no matter how hard we try to hold it!
Unofficially, I got associated with National Service Scheme (NSS) through LPU-NSS on August 15, 2013. However, the actual journey started on November 8, 2013 with 'Jamia Milia Islamia' Rally followed by 'Joy of Giving' Event on November 29, 2013.
The volunteers actually turned into a family within a duration of 7 days i.e. from January 8, 2014 to January 14, 2014 in NSS Winter Camp 1. In those 7 days, over 7K memories were created with all the beloved volunteers.
People say that the best thing you can donate to anyone is "Your Blood". However, NSS taught me that the best thing you can give to any...