|A student with an urge to learn every day. A Writer, Blogger, Learner, and An Aspiring Author. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: penmanrohit|
Happy Diary Day :-)
#Diary2017 #Happiness #Peace #Secrets #DiaryDay #AuthorLife
September 17, 2017:
The best thing that I learned today is the importance of change and how it helps us to improve our current situation. I am so happy that I realized it now.
"No matter where you are or what you do, there is always a scope of improvement."
Things I Learned on September 15, 2017:-
- Our vision is nothing but an Illusion if it does not have a purpose.
- Things I Learned from Harmandeep Sir:-
- You should not stop putting your efforts in the process of waiting for the right opportunity.
- Nobody will come on any random day and will take you to your goal. You will have to go through the journey first.
- Things I Learned from Vishal Sarin Sir:-
- You must be flexible to get placed.
- You must be quick learner and decision maker.
- Your awareness is very important to crack the interview.
- You must be aware of BCG Matrix
- You must be aware of basic terminologies in Marketing.
- Intelligent Plus Consistency is th...
Things I Learned on September 13, 2017:
- The moment you start listening, you automatically begin to learn more. (Corporate Strategy Lecture)
- There is no point in running fast when you are going nowhere. (Lesson Credits: Aishwarya Bali)
- You never know when your closest friend starts treating you as a fake person but always treat it as an opportunity to introspect yourself.
- That awesome moment when you speak for what you really want.
Things I Learned on September 14, 2017:-
- That Hilarious moment when you enter the wrong class with full confidence and even after seeing the different teacher, you say to yourself, "It might be an adjustment class" (P.S. I entered 14-412 inst...
Things I Learned on September 12, 2017:
Never consider yourself as over-prepared. (Lesson Credits: Suresh Kashyap Sir)
Life will throw a ball everyday. Learn to hit hard. (Lesson Credits: Suresh Kashyap Sir)
Social Media is a means goal but it is not an end end goal.
It hurts to see heartless individuals showing no kindness to others.
You have to take a stand for your right no matter how many difficulties come in your way. (Lesson Credits: Navjot Kaur)
When you know that you have not done anything wrong, it will be easy to handle uncertain situations.
Things I Learned on September 3, 2017:-
- Friendship may not be intentional, it can definitely happen within a very short span of time. (P.S. A Beginning of a friendship.)
- A slight change in your direction can create a wonderful memory in your life. (P.S. We took a wrong turn which helped us to experience a rain.)
- It is always your decision that makes the whole difference in your life. Thus, take every decision wisely.
- A small discussion with a friend can assist you in reaching at your destination. (P.S. Varinder requested the Driver to drop me at the place where I had to go after coming back to Jalandhar from Triund.)
- It is hard to digest certain facts by everyone.
Social Media Killed Kindness For Some:
Note: Kindly don't treat it as a post because it only consist of emotions.
I am deeply, highly and completely disappointed by the craze of people for Social Media or may be electronic gadgets.
Today, I was part of a situation about which we must have seen many videos on WhatsApp or Facebook.
Today, I realized how heartless such persons are, who actually make those videos.
Is it so, that unless and until some wrong is not happening with you, it's a breaking news?
Today evening, when I reached Phagwara Bus Stand, I stood at the corner to see both ways, to cross the road. As I crossed one side of the road and reached at the center, I saw the...
Things I Learned Today: September 1, 2017:
- You should not panic suddenly because the solution lies in near future. Just keep moving forward.
- You may come across new people at anytime in your life. Just be yourself. Right people will follow you.
Things I Learned on September 2, 2017:-
- That awesome moment when you come across an old lady who inspires you with her actions. (Lesson Credits: Thirsty/Swapnil). (P.S. She was doing trekking and did not stop during the way.)
- People may misjudge you for wrong reasons but it feels amazing when the same strangers become your good friends and they start caring for you like a best friend.
- Any stranger can inspire you with their action...
Wish you a very Happy Teachers Day:
The Teachers’ Day may appear to us as the only one special day for Teachers. However, Teachers live their life every day with a passion to teach the right knowledge to their students.
You may limit the significance of a teacher to the lectures only, yet they go beyond that one hour session by preparing for the same in advance just to make us understand everything that they want us to learn.
There was a time when I was not having any source of motivation or inspiration, Teachers were the ones who always put forward their hands to show me the right path.
I might not have delivered anything in return to any of you, yet I always owe my comp...
Things I Learned on August 28, 2017:
- It's better to let go something when you can know that it can help you to improve your health. (P.S. Took a full day leave from college.)
Things I Learned on August 29, 2017:
- Environment must not be saved in the books or notes, rather it is something that needs to be managed in real life in a best manner.
- That awkward moment when you try hard to bring change in the environment but someone else encourage the action which is totally against your vision about the environment. (P.S. "Leave the tap open", he said.)
Things I Learned Today i.e. August 30, 2017:
- You are not what you have done. You are what you do. (P.S. Make sure that you ...
Teacher's Day Special Offer: Buy The Book for FREE..
Teachers are the ones who share their knowledge with their students selflessly.
My book also contains most of the wisdom that I learned from them during the journey of my life.
As a sign of gratitude to all my teachers, I announce my book for free purchase for 5 days i.e. September 4, 2017 to September 08, 2017.
You can buy the book anytime on the specified dates from Amazon for Rs.0.
Like | Share to spread the word among other people.
Things I Learned Today: August 24, 2017:
- Before doing anything, just ask yourself, "Why are you going to do it?"
- That awesome moment when you guide people for the good.
Things I Learned Today: August 25, 2017:-
- It hurts to see people, taking wrong decisions because of peer pressure.
- Taking the right decision at the wrong time is the wrong decision.
Things I Learned Today: August 26, 2017:
- If life's happening according to your will, it's good. If it isn't, then it's even better because in that, there is a will of God. (Lesson Credits: Sanam Teri Kasam)
- Customer Loyalty can be tested only when your company is in trouble and all you need is cooperation from your customers.
Ishq ki kabhi koi tuition nai rakhi humne,
Shayad isiliye, Pyaar Karna aapse seekha,
Aur, Nibhana kisi aur se.
Whenever you come across two situations and you don't know which one you must do.
Just ask yourself:
Do I have to do this thing?
Do I actually want to do it?
Always choose the latter.
16 Important Lessons That I Learned In 8 Days:
- It's important to respect yourself to earn respect from others. (P.S. Switch on the AC please.)
- Failure is normal but you should not treat it as the end. (Lesson Credits: Mr. Narinder Garcha)
- Enthusiasm of a Teacher may also began to deteriorate if students do not take active participation in the assigned tasks.
- When you realize what you really want to do, it becomes hard to concentrate on other tasks but your goal. (P.S. Writing the first book.)
- That Awesome moment when you achieve whatever you were chasing from a very long period of time. (P.S. First Book Published.)
- It feels amazing when you achieve the goal that you had been purs...
Things I Learned on August 10, 2017:
It was the first lecture with Suresh Kashyap Sir and I was pretty excited to listen to his words. Surprisingly, he shared a lot of thoughts and ideas of inspiration which encouraged us to think beyond our imagination.
"'Final year of MBA' means something", he began his lecture.
"Out of you 180, 18 persons will be something really big after 18 years and the world will look at them", he said.
He actually drew a graph starting from our MBA journey and going back from where we began our schooling to the highest level of life we can think of, for ourselves.
"Job is not a problem. All of you will get a job but you must have a career vision in life. For company, ...
Things I Learned Today: August 06, 2017:-
- Sometimes, we must keep our emotions in our heart only, otherwise it may hurt someone.
- In life, we don't owe explanations to everyone around.
- Happiness is what you create by yourself.
Things I Learned on August 7, 2017:
A thoughtful conversation:
I was talking with my friend and she suggested me that the social media must be at the end of my list. It is something that we must use only when we are actually free and have nothing else to do. She was right and I could not agree more. Now, 2 days have passed and I can compare that I was able to reduce its use and will gradually bring it even lower.
I am thankful to that friend for showing me the ...
Learn Every Day:
Things I Learned Today: August 05, 2017:-
- Make yourself a learning machine. (Lesson Credits: Prashant Shah)
- Hope and Expectation are two different things, therefore, we should never mix them up.
- Life becomes easy when we stop paying attention to its complications and focus on doing what we really Love.
'Selling' is not 'Telling'
On August 01, 2017, I came across a wonderful teacher, Mr. Narinder Garcha who showed us the real picture of Sales and encouraged us to learn selling skills as they are required in every field i.e. from selling a niddle to selling yourself in an interview.
I will carry forward the lessons that I learned from him for the rest of my life for he has inspired me to think big and make a difference in my thought process regarding Sales.
"I have seen the hard times. In my era, I was rebuked, I was abused, I was kicked...", he said and at that moment, the pitch of his voice made my eyes wet but I understood the importance of obstacles in our life because ultimately they m...
Love Disappears....to appear again...
It can be in the form of other person or it may simply turn towards your true passion and away from that person...
The Description of my first book: I And The World Through My Eye....
Are you tired of taking advices from people?
Are you in a dilemma regarding your career vision?
Do you have big dreams but still feel helpless at this moment?
There are people who lose their hope because of some uncertainties and bad experiences in life. Even after trying hard to come out of that pain, they are stuck at a certain point. If everyone had been optimistic about their lives, this world would have been a better place to live in.
It doesn’t matter, whether you are student who is trying to get a job, a reader who loves to know more about influential people or a person who has just begun his entrepreneurial journe...
Zindagi Khoobsurat hi nahin, Anmol bhi hai.
Pyaar Mausam hi nahin, Baarish bhi hai.
Alag Chehre hi nahin, Aatma bhi hai.
Raaste Bade hi nahin, Mazedaar bhi hai.
Baat toh sirf nazariye ki hai.
Stay tuned at Instagram, Facebook: @penmanrohit
"My thoughts are not limited to what you read,
Your Life is not limited to what you breathe.
It contains a purpose way beyond your imagination,
Take a step forward, have faith in yourself and create a value for your nation."
Things I Learned Today: August 02, 2017:
- It's good to be expressive. People love it.
- It feels good when you do some extra work without even being asked for it.
Things I Learned Today: August 03, 2017:
- No matter how much you procrastinate, one day you will have to finish all those incomplete tasks to move further in life.
Things I Learned Today: August 04, 2017:
- Things may not go as you planned but they will definitely go in a way they are meant to be. (P.S. Internship Presentation.)
- That awesome moment when you feel inner satisfaction after completing your work in a best manner.
A SPECIAL WEEK PLUS SPECIAL DAY:
Things I Learned Today: July 24, 2017:
1. If you know the topic for which the guest speaker is going to speak in his session. Read it thoroughly before the session so that you can feel confident to participate more in the session.
2. Sometimes, we end up sacrificing some things in the process of helping others however, it still brings peace and satisfaction in our hearts. (P.S. Laptop fell down.)
Things I Learned Today: July 25, 2017:
1. Sometimes, it's very easy to be honest.
2. Sometimes, people contradict their own opinion.
3. That awesome moment when you can't stop being yourself.
Things I Learned Today: July 26, 2017:
1. Without experie...