|A student with an urge to learn every day. A Writer, Blogger, Learner, and An Aspiring Author. Snapchat: penmanrohit www.penmanrohit.wordpress.com|
Things I Learned Today: July 21, 2017:-
- No matter how many suggestions you take from people when you don't know from where to start, ultimately, it is only you who will have to do it by yourself.
- Lack of Time Management leads to loss of loads of Time.
Things I Learned Today: July 20, 2017:
- Before you criticize somebody's work, know your own capabilities. (Lesson Credits: Tabrez Sir.)
- Never think too much if you have hurt someone rather just move on. Life is too short to worry too much. (Lesson Credits: Tabrez Sir.)
- Being straightforward helps us to build stronger relations with people.
Things I Learned Today: July 15, 2017:-
- That awkward moment when people say something against you without even knowing that you wasn't even part of it. (P.S. A Comment)
- That awesome moment when you receive a pay cheque on the completion of your internship.
Things I Learned Today: July 16, 2017:
- One day, a moment comes in our life when we realize that we cannot afford to give up and there is no way out but to keep going until you achieve your gaols. (P.S. Say to yourself, "I promise to myself that I will turn my dreams into reality.")
Things I Learned Today: July 17, 2017:-
- It feels awesome to finish something. (P.S. Digital Unlocked)
- Nobody will tell you exact...
Inspirations are in Trouble:
Today morning, when I woke up, I saw a notification that Linkin Park's lead singer 'Chester Bennington' is no more.
From the image it was clear to me that the songs 'In The End' and 'Leave Out All The Rest' which always give me so much inspiration are sung by the same singer.
While looking at the mobile screen, my eyes became wet.
Suddenly, my mother saw my face and asked, "What Happened?"
I couln't tell about the emotions which I was going through, so I simply shared the news.
His family said that he was in a good place but was shocked by the incident.
We cannot judge people on how they behave or showcase their personality.
All we can do is to encourage peop...
I come across many people who makes me feel me.
Whose thoughts just reminds me of the inner me.
Is it me or they or just the memories that always keep Love alive in my heart.
I don't know whether it has become very difficult for me to love anybody or actually it has become so easy for it to love everybody.
I don't know what future holds.
I don't know how people become so close to me at times yet within a day or two, everything seems to be all different from what it was on the first day.
They lose that passion to talk to you which they showed on the first day. You start feeling even more insecured about getting hurt once again so you choose to bring yourself aside from them as well and henc...
Jab Pyaar Ho....
Har Baar Ho, Tumse Hi...
Har Baar Ho..
Things I Learned Today: July 14, 2017:
- Documentation is important because we may forget what we learned within a span of time. (Lesson Credits: Ishant Sir)
- You must be ready to extract the best out of uncomfortable situations. (Lesson Credits: Ishant Sir)
- Sometimes, finishing our tasks early makes us even more lazy.
- A famous person rightly said, "At the end what matters is, are you happy?"
- Life becomes wonderful when you start forgetting your own sorrows in the process of being happy in someone else's happiness.
- That awkward moment when somebody asks your progress about your goal but you know that you are at the same place. (P.S. What about the..........)
- Every day brings new e...
Chalte chalte main yoohin rukk gya,
Safar bhi baaki tha aur manzil bhi door thi...
Hamsafar, naa hi mere saath tha aur naa hi pichhe reh gya tha...
Toh fer rukne ki wajah kya thi..??
Rukna nahi chahta tha, par kya karoon, Humsafar bohut hi aage nikal chuka tha.
Socha apna raasta hi badal loon....
Things I Learned Today: July 13, 2017:
- People are so lovely that you cannot judge them because of one act. (Lesson Credits: Sristi)
- Some people are meant to come in your life just to bring back the happiness you deserve. (P.S. A friend I found on July 11, 2017.)
- That amazing moment when you share lots of laughters with your friend, a special friend.
Things I Learned Today: July 11, 2017:
- You must express what you feel, leave rest to people how they take it. (Lesson Credits: Sristi)
- You must not hurt someone in the process of knowing them.
- Sometimes, it's better to call and just listen instead of texting and waiting.
- That awesome moment when you learn to appreciate the true feelings of others.
- It feels amazing when we come across someone who looks at the world exactly the way you do.
Things I Learned Today: July 12, 2017:-
- People think something, do something else and behave in a different manner.
- You may come across distractions in your life but you should never get away from your dreams.
- It hurts to lose people within a span of seconds.
- Sometimes, its hard to control your changing emotions.
Things I Learned Today: July 10, 2017:-
- You must have a vision in life. Visionless life will not take you anywhere. (Lesson Credits: Ishant Sir)
- Before you criticize India, make sure that you possess at least one talent. (Lesson Credits: Ishant Sir)
- Finish your tasks and your demand will increase automatically.
Things I Learned Today: July 1, 2017
- You use time by your choice. Nobody can control how you must utilize your time. Make sure that you make right choices.
- That awkward moment when you realize that you were admiring people for the lessons which were never theirs. (P.S. Log kya sochenge.....)
Things I Learned Today: July 6, 2017:
- When God by your side, nothing is impossible. (Lesson Credits: Facing The Giants)
- Do what you love, right people will follow you.
- Be Kind. It feels awesome to be.
JULY 7, 2017
Things I Learned Today: July 7, 2017:-
- "My Marketing is my work." Ishant Sir.
- Be You. Don't Fake It (Lesson Credits: Samridhi)
Things I Learned Today: July 8, 2017:
- People don't learn from people rather they learn from situations. (Lesson Credits: Tabrez Sir)
- If everybody is coming on your way, it means you are going in wrong direction. If everything appears to be right.
Things I Learned Today: July 09, 2017:-
- That hilarious moment whe...
Things I Learned Today:- July 2, 2017:-
- No matter how close you visualize yourself to your dream, it will still be your actions which will take you there. (P.S. Writing First Book)
Things I Learned Today: July 3, 2017:-
- It is very important to have an opinion about everything. (P.S. An Hoarding that took away smile from my face.)
- The real success is going upwards with your efforts rather than flattering your manager. (P.S. Ishant Sir shared his experience at Samsung)
- That awkward moment when auto drivers start feeling helpless about getting payment for their services from policemen. (P.S. We have to provide them a lift.)
July 4, 2017
Things I Learned Today: July 4, 20...
We wake up on Monday, missing the joys of Sunday rather we must feel recharged to have an experience of joy on weekends.
What kind of thought process you must have when you start feeling that you have reached so close to the achievement of your Goals?
#Goals #Success #Failure #Hope
"I cannot wait to reach out to people to let them know what they really need to be aware of."
#penmanrohit #emotions #feelings #thoughts
Things I learned today: June 26, 2017:
- You may lose focus if you are trying to do two things at a time. (Reading vs. Unboarding bus)
- People may not treat you well but you must never forget your own worth. (CorelDraw Special.)
- None of your attempts or efforts ever go in vain. (P.S. A truck that taught me a lesson)
- You must bring your knowledge in use for your profession. (Lesson Credits: Ishant Sir)
- Before you share your thoughts, take the opinion of others as well. (Lesson Credits: Sandeep, a bus friend.)
- There must be a balance in your life. You must play when you play and think of study only when you are studying. (Lesson Credits: Sandeep.)
- Reading habits must be pro...
Special Lessons that I learned in the first 25 days of June 2017:
Things I Learned Today: June 1, 2017:-
- That hilarious moment when you are right but you have no option but to stop defending yourself in front of a cute innocent girl. (Training vs Internship)
- Stay the way you are, no matter what people demand you to be. (Lesson Credits: Neeru Kieley)
- Being extrovert is no harm to anybody. (Lesson Credits: Neeru)
- What's gone may not be meant for you. (Lesson Credits: Vinod, an auto driver.)
- To some people, knife is also a dangerous weapon but if used appropriately, it provides convenience in making food. (Lesson Credits: Pulkit Bansal, co-founder of Finto Technologies.)
"On an early morning she walked to the sea, hoping to see the sunrise. As she sat down, the sun slowly revealed itself to her. And so did someone else....
She never wished to see the sun in the sky because she always knew that the real brightness to her life will be granted only by a person. He was not just a person but man of her dreams. She always used to sit in the high mountains and look as far as possible to see the sunrise in the middle of the night. How can a sun rise when the full moon is up above the sky in the mid night. When the truth revealed itself, he walked towards her. Initially she did not recognize but knew that it has to be him.
The moment she came to know the truth she fo...
Why I wanted Pakistan's Team to Win:
If India vs Pakistan Match always excites you, this status is for you.
If Today's Match has brought disappointment in your heart, this status is for you.
If You are not able to tolerate people, appreciating Pakistan's team, this status is for you.
If You have a deep respect and feel proud for Team India, this post is definitely for you guys.
First and foremost, I love my country and appreciate the Team India for everything it has achieved.
I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's beliefs or feelings, yet there is something that I really want to share with everyone.
I don't have any interest in cricket, in for every match I don't ever care whi...