|Author of - A butterfly called HOPE(avalilable on Amazon and smashwords) ⭐sister⭐infj⭐thinker⭐explorer⭐ Instagram: mad_story_teller|
1. When you meet a person for the first time, what's the first thing you notice about them?
A) All the three E's
Eyes - for the way they look at me and the world around them
Energy _ for the energy that they are bubbling up with and radiating from within.
Empathy - for the way they believe in simple acts of humanity. What's a human who's not having any empathy?
2. What's something you want this year that money can't buy?
Hoping to fall in love
3. Share a piece of advice that helped you overcome something you went through
A) failures are inevitable. you cannot escape them. But you have the power of doing things after the failure. Wallow in...
Your silence spoke volumes,
so much that I couldn't
bear the noise.
But when you smiled,
these colours of the rainbow
sang my favourite song.
My name is Sweedle D'souza. I am 26 years old, I am from India, and here are a few of my favorite things:
Book Confessions of a shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella and Once Gone by Blake Pierce
TV Show How to get away with murder and Modern Family
Movie Die Hard and Transporter series
Food Pizza, Pani Puri and homemade Biryani
Color - purple, white, brown and red
Song/Album All of me by John Legend and You are the reason by Calum Scott
I chose to drown in your love,yet you couldn't fathom the depth of my loyalty.
# Writing Prompt
FILL IN THE BLANKS
1. This year I want more productivity and less negativity
2. If I had to choose one word to focus this year it would be "breathe".
3. I want to stop procrastinating, start taking better care of my health , and keep on finding reasons to smile .
4. My greatest worry or concern this year is I shouldn't fall back to my past or get lost in daydreaming, just be present in the moment.
Dear Sweedle D'souza,
You have done great work by donating your hair for those who in need and make them feel that they matters.
Thank you so much for doing what you are doing. Really great work.
Keep this vibes of positivity going on an on.
World needs more of it.
# new year
1. This year I've learned it's okay to be imperfect because that's what makes you authentic. If people don't accept you the way you are, you need to just keep going forward. The right ones will make efforts to stay in your life .
2. Next year I'll change the way I look at myself and treat myself with more respect and love.
3. This year I achieved a book under my name , a dream come true .
4. Next year I'll achieve better health, peace of mind , more love and a stepping stone in my career.
5. During new years eve I'll be sitting by the window, thinking about all the things that happened to me this year with no regrets.
Wishing you all a very blessed merry Christmas 😊😊😊
It's been so long but,
I still can't seem to move on with
your memories chained to my feet
and your laughter masking my tears.
I was knocking on an empty space,
thinking it's a door.
Ignored the open portal beside and
kept coming back for more.