|Author of - A butterfly called HOPE(avalilable on Amazon and smashwords) ⭐sister⭐infj⭐thinker⭐explorer⭐ Instagram: mad_story_teller|
# Writing Prompt
FILL IN THE BLANKS
1. This year I want more productivity and less negativity
2. If I had to choose one word to focus this year it would be "breathe".
3. I want to stop procrastinating, start taking better care of my health , and keep on finding reasons to smile .
4. My greatest worry or concern this year is I shouldn't fall back to my past or get lost in daydreaming, just be present in the moment.
Dear Sweedle D'souza,
You have done great work by donating your hair for those who in need and make them feel that they matters.
Thank you so much for doing what you are doing. Really great work.
Keep this vibes of positivity going on an on.
World needs more of it.
# new year
1. This year I've learned it's okay to be imperfect because that's what makes you authentic. If people don't accept you the way you are, you need to just keep going forward. The right ones will make efforts to stay in your life .
2. Next year I'll change the way I look at myself and treat myself with more respect and love.
3. This year I achieved a book under my name , a dream come true .
4. Next year I'll achieve better health, peace of mind , more love and a stepping stone in my career.
5. During new years eve I'll be sitting by the window, thinking about all the things that happened to me this year with no regrets.
Wishing you all a very blessed merry Christmas 😊😊😊
It's been so long but,
I still can't seem to move on with
your memories chained to my feet
and your laughter masking my tears.
I was knocking on an empty space,
thinking it's a door.
Ignored the open portal beside and
kept coming back for more.
I'm just a blank page,
waiting to be filled
with poetries of
your name .
Remake of the fairy tale Little red riding hood by Charles Perrault
The slow wind teases my nose and threatens to blow the red hood off my head as I try my best to keep the pace of my "tour guide" who's about 10 feet ahead of me , walking in his usual brisk manner . I huff in exasperation but to no avail, he ignores my struggle and keeps walking as fast as he can. I want to just run and push him to the ground to tell him to stop but I can't . I feel coming here was a mistake but it's too late to change my mind . It's stupid to even think of doing so, my grandmother needs me and this is the least I can do for her .
If you are still wondering to what is happening, then let...
We made a big mistake
by replacing our phones
with our true friends.
# SkylarkChallenge 165
Words to be used:
We are like a flock of delicate sheep , wandering aimlessly into the openness of the nature in front of us. Our voices are muted but our imagination is too loud for the adults to understand us.
They force our little brains to think like them. They manipulate our thinking and blend it with their own.
This way, we lose our originality and turn into mere desirable robots.
Our innocence us diminished by their harsh criticism because they keep telling us to grow up when all we wanted to do is play around like how kids normally do.
We want shepherds to guide us into the right paths, not butchers who kill our s...
My emotions are tangled like my tresses , longing to be brushed
by your gentle caress.